Nano-Lit is Looking to Hire a Technical Sales!
Nano-Lit is looking to hire a Technical Sales! See below for job description. Applicants should send their resumes to Michael@nano-lit.com
Who we are:
Nano-Lit Technologies BC is a startup and we’re growing. We make lights but no ordinary lights. In fact, we’re going to change the way people think and understand lighting. We design and create Smart Lights that significantly reduce energy consumption, and improve health and well-being in humans, and, the environment. Our objective is to increase the productivity and engagement of people in industries and locations as diverse as government, off-shore, general office workplace, and healthcare. More importantly, by increasing productivity and human well-being through improved light quality, we can increase an enterprise’s profitability. So, we need a change maker, someone who will inspire. A sales genius to help us grow further.
We’re looking for a truly results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell lighting products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, via Hubspot
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team sales manager
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sale
- 3-5 years minimum experience in sales, ideally in lighting
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Asana, Slack
- Excellent knowledge of Hubspot
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of architectural lighting design
- Excellent knowledge of the physics of light
- Excellent knowledge of the biology of human circadian rhythm
Skills and Qualifications:
- Time Oriented, Friendly, Sales, Product Knowledge, People Person, Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Writes Reports, Presentations, Public Speaking, Product Demonstration, Strategy, Sales Reports
If you feel you can truly contribute to the growth of this incredible company than get in touch. We appreciate all applicants but only those shortlisted will be contacted for the interview.