The IES tips its hat as an expression of appreciation to some of the people who helped make the 2016 IES Annual Conference a success. A special thanks goes to Brienne Willcock, Chair of the Annual Conference Steering Committee, for her diligent work during the past year in organizing the 2016 IES Annual Conference. We also want to recognize Megan Carroll, Chair of the Illumination Awards Committee, for bringing together another spectacular Illumination Awards program.
If you missed the conference, there are several photo galleries worth looking at:
Additional Thanks to:
• David Rose – keynote speaker for his stimulating presentation on enchanted objects
• Presenters – of seminars, workshops, and paper sessions for sharing their knowledge
• Attendees – for being there. Without you there would be no conference.
Award Committee Members and their Chairs and the IES Presidents:
• Kevin Flynn – IES Medal
• Boyd Corbett – 2016 Progress Report
• Fred Oberkircher – IES Louis B. Marks Award
• John Zhang – Taylor Technical Talent Award
• Sandra Stashik – Distinguished Service Award
• Rick Mistrick – IES Fellow
• Mark Roush, Past President – President’s Award
• Shirley Coyle – President
• Cheryl English – President-Elect
Grants & Scholarships
Thanks to Philips for demonstrating the Philips Color Kinetics and the Philips Aura projects and enabling attendees to experience interactive music and light.