The Vancouver Section of the IES (Illuminating Engineering Society) is pleased to offer a Fundamentals of Lighting Course. The course is 3 full days. For more information and to register please refer to the attached registration PDF form.
The schedule for this course is as follows:
February 19 (Friday)
- Vision, Colour & Design Guide
- Electric Light Sources & Auxiliary Devices
- Luminaires & Controls
February 20 (Saturday)
- Lighting Metrics, Photometry, Calculations & Rendering
- Codes, Standards & Economics
- Design Process, Sustainability & Commissioning
March 5 (Saturday)
- Interior Lighting
- Exterior Lighting
Please complete the registration form and return to Owen Stevens (firstname.lastname@example.org) by February 10, 2016.
IESBC Industry Partners